Click Advanced Settings in the management page, you can configure both the basic attributes and advanced parameters of the Huawei B970b, and also perform routine maintenance and management to the device. Now, let’us move to the mobile network setting function page.
Click to access the Mobile Network Settings page.
Setting the Preferred Mode and Band
1. Click mode icon.
2. Select the preference of connection mode in the Preferred Mode list box.
• If the service provider provides only the 2G service and the preferred mode is configured as 3G only, you cannot access the Internet.
• 3G service and the preferred mode is configured as 2G only, you cannot access the Internet.
• If the service provider provides neither the 3G nor 2G service, you cannot access the Internet regardless of the preferred mode.
3. Select the band to search the network in the Band list box.
4. Click Apply.
Configuring the Mode for Searching Network
1. Click the network icon.
2. Select the mode for searching the network.
•. Auto: The device automatically searches the network and registers with it.
• Manual: You need to manually search the network and register with it.
3. Click Apply.
4. In Manual mode, select the searched network and click Log on.