This article will show you how to install hardware of MF60, including inserting SIM card, battery, and microSD Card, and charge it.
Inserting SIM Card and Battery
- Use the thrub catch at the botton of the device to open the battery cover.
- Insert the SIM card into the SIM card holder
- Insert the battery as shown with the contacts located against the metal springs, and press the battery down into the case.
- Line the battery cover up correctly and press gently to close the case.
Inserting the microSD Card
- Pull the microSD cover out of the card slot.
- Insert the microSD card into the microSD slot. The following picture shows the correct inserting direction. You will hear a click when the microSD card and lockes in place.
- Close the microSD cover.
You can charge your MF60 mobile hotspot by using USB cable or adapter.
- Insert the charger lead carefully with the plug arrow facing the bottom of the MF60.
- The plug only fits one way. Do not user excessive force to insert the plug.
- Make sure the plug is the right way round and lined up correctly and insert it gently.