This section describes possible problems and solutions for Sierra Aircard 312U users.
Software installation does not start automatically (Windows) or you do not see the
installer package (Mac)
If Watcher installation does not start after you insert the AirCard USB Modem:
1. Double-click My Computer (Windows XP) or Computer (Windows Vista, Windows 7) on your desktop.
2. Click the TRU-Install drive.
3. Under the TRU-Install drive, open the Win folder and double-click Setup.exe. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the software.
Continue reading “Sierra Aircard 312U Troubleshootings” »
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a standard for easy and secure wireless network set up and connections. With WPS, the user simply activates the AP and the client device, then either enters the PIN provided by the manufacturer of the AP (PIN configuration) or pushes buttons on the AP and client device(s) (PBC configuration) to initiate the secure set-up. The user is no longer involved in setting a passphrase; the security codes are activated and communicated automatically. Huawei E5830 router has a WPS button for users, below I will show you how to establish a WPS connection with this 3G router.
Continue reading “Huawei E5830 – How to Establish a WPS Connection” »
Huawei E5830 is the most popular MiFi modem in the market. The High-end design and high performance specification make it the perfect choice for 3G mobile router. By default, the management parameters are preset on the E5 according to the requirements of the service provider. You can follow the steps below to quickly access the Internet via Wi-Fi connection (take Windows XP for example).
Continue reading “Huawei E5830 – How to Access the Internet via a WiFi Connection” »
Here are the steps to show you how to access the web management page of E5830. If you don’t know how to do it, please read the below steps.
Continue reading “Huawei E5830 – How to Access the Web Management Page” »
Here you can find the answers to some of the most common questions aobut ZTE MF60 pool owners have.
MF60 router provides USB cable way and Wi-Fi way to establish a connection between MF60 and clients.
Establish connection via USB cable
- Connect your MF60 and the client with the USB cable.
- Power on MF60.
- Follow the prompts to complete the software installation. After the installation, the system will create a shortcut icon on your desktop. The connection between MF60 and the client wil be established successfully a moment later.
Establish connection via Wi-Fi
- Power on MF60 directly. It will take 1-2 minutes to initialize.
- Use your normal Wi-Fi application on the client to search the available wireless network.
You need to check your Wireless Network Connection. Set the client to obtain an IP address automatically in the Internet protocol(TCP/IP) properties, and the client will get an IP address like “192.168.0.100″.
- Delect the SSID of MF60, and then click Connect.
Note: there will be a pop-up window to require the password. Check the label on your device to gain the SSID and preset password information. Please do remenmber the new password when you chage the pasword by selecting SEttings -> Wi-Fi settings -> Security after logging in the WebGUI Configuration Page. You can restore the device to factory default settings in case you forget it.
- Wait a moment, the connection beteen your device and the client will be established successfully.
After establishing the connection, you can access the Internet in the Always On and Manual mode with ZTE MF60.
ZTE MF60 mobile hotspot enables you to access the 3G network in minutes. And it’s easy to finish the setup process with the quick setup way. Here are the quick setup guide steps. Before the setting, please make sure the connection between your device and the client is correct.
- Lauch explorer and enter http://192.168.0.1 or http://ufi.home in the address bar. Then the following login page window appears. Input the case-sensitive default password "admin", and then click Login to access the WebGUI configuration page.
Continue reading “ZTE MF60 – Quick Setup Guide” »
Cannot use your Wi-Fi iPad to surf on the 3G Internet in places without Wi-Fi hotspots nearby? Take your time. Here this tutorial will show you how to turn your Wi-Fi iPad to 3G iPad with 3G mobile router ZTE MF60. This might be the most feasible solution and the easiest one for iPad users. It remove any of the streaming-video content restrictions reported by iPad 3G users.
Continue reading “How to Turn WiFi iPad to 3G iPad with MF60” »
This article will show you how to install hardware of MF60, including inserting SIM card, battery, and microSD Card, and charge it.
Inserting SIM Card and Battery
Continue reading “ZTE MF60 – How to Install MF60 Hardware” »
Still making a difficult decision about whether or not to splurge for the costlier iPads that come outfitted for 3G connectivity over AT&T’s or Verizon’s wireless network?
Do not think any more about it. Another economical alternative is here for you: forget a iPad with 3G, and get a 3G mobile hotspot router instead! Now the fatest speed 3G router is ZTE MF60 which gives maximum 8 users super fast Internet experience simultaneously with upto 21.6Mbps download speed.
Continue reading “Win-Win Cooperation: 3G Router + iPad, Say no to iPad 3G” »